The Adlerian Psychology Association of British Columbia (APABC) is about people.
It’s about how we build community, encouraging resilient children, nurturing families, schools and organizations building on democratic principles.
In this hyper-world, where the sense of community is ever so thin, we have a longing for authentic and caring communities. APABC’s mandate is to continue to build on this vision and we invite you to get involved.
These are some of the services we offer in the community:
- Professional Development Workshops
- Personal Development Workshops
- Parenting & Family Education
- Community Outreach Projects
- Social Events & Fundraising
For more information please contact The Adler Centre.